Top 10 Business Analytics courses in Hyderabad
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics involves the task of using statistical approaches and technologies for interpreting the given data to gain understanding and refine strategic decision-making. Business analytics Course with R in India is offered by all the prime IT Training Institutes’ Business analytics set of regulations and technologies for decoding business issues using data analysis, statistical mechanisms, and other quantitative processes. It involves a computational process., methodical investigation of a company’s data, with a significance on research analysis, to guide reasoning.
Business Analytics assists in supply chain management, inventory management, measuring the performance of targets, risk alleviation plans, enhancing competence in the foundation of product data, etc. For instance: The Production inspector needs information on the performance of equipment which has been operating for the past 5 years.
Information-driven businesses handle their data as a trading asset and functionally study for ways to turn it into a competitive advantage. Achievement with business analytics is decided by data quality, experts who acknowledge the technologies and the business, and a dedication to using data to achieve informed business findings.
Digital Scenario in Hyderabad
Hyderabad has emerged as one of the country’s leading commercial and IT hubs supported by growth through globalization i.e Global Capability Centers (GCCs), Many IT-ITeS companies set up operations in the state and gave a potential base for pharmaceuticals and healthcare.
One of the reasons behind the city emerging as a CRE hub is the existence of GCCs, with the city being domicile to nearly 250 GCCs with a workforce of around 0.2 million across technology, engineering & manufacturing, financial services, pharma & healthcare. The IT-ITeS zone takes up the major share in leasing activity every year. This proves more implementation of Business strategies by using Data Analytics.
Telangana Government is making every effort for many years to keep on par with the technologically advanced nations in the world. This digitalization is fueling professional opportunities. It is the vision of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekar Rao to transform the state into a digital economy.
Various institutes offer courses and training in Business Analytics course with R. To work as a Business Analyst, One can look into the list of :
Here is the list of the Top 10 best Business Analytics Courses with R in Hyderabad
1. Henry Harvin
The Business Analytics Course with R (CBAP) from Henry Harvin Analytics Academy, is the latest hot cake which is the most viewed-after course in Henry Harvin Education. Business Analytics Course with R (CBAP) has its special features in terms of syllabus and learning skills outcome. In addition to this Henry Harvin offers a ‘9-in-one’ course, that is inclusive of certification, training, internship, hackathons, training, projects, placements, boot camps, and a gold membership that gives you access to the exclusive learning materials of Henry Harvin Analytics Academy, including job alerts and soft skills training.
- Duration: 32hrs of interactive sessions and training
- 24hrs Brushup Sessions
- 50hrs E-Learning Access
- Assured Internship opportunities to achieve a practical experience
- Practice sessions in Interview Skills
- Live Company projects to gain on-the-job training and experience.
- Offers career services for the benefit of the students.
- Certificate of Completion
- CBAP (Certified Business Analytics Practitioner)
- (Recommended by IIM Ahmedabad & IIT Bombay Students)
- 100% guaranteed placement opportunities after course completion at Henry Harvin education
- Regular boot camps are conducted in favor of students for 1 year after course completion
- 24/7 student support and access to clear all doubts raised and assistance is given in the learning process
- Free access to Henry Harvin’s hackathons, competitions, quizzes, and mock exams.
Learning Outcomes and Benefits of the Business Analytics Course with R in India (CBAP) by Henry Harvin Analytics Academy
- Exploring, Analyzing, and solving business problems using Analytics Tools like R & Advanced Excel.
- Understand ‘What’ & ‘How’ aspects of Data Collection
- Get insights from Industry Best Practices for Data Measurement & Analysis
- Communicate Business Objectives in a focused manner with data analysts & help evaluate results of data analysis better.
- Develop Goal-Oriented Business Strategies
- Obtain full view of clients across different channels by Accessing, Integrating, and Analyzing Customer Data through Multiple Sources and engaging clients in live-ware projects.
- Understand the Affinity of Product by analyzing transactional data.
- Understand Analytics-Based-Financial Decision Making to direct firm’s ROI
- Take Actionable Data-Driven Decisions to increase market share
- Helps with Adjusting to Macro Changes in predictive models
This course is perfectly framed by domain masters in five modules that cover the best processes and widely applied practices for data measurement & analysis:
01 – Foundation, Data Analytics, and Linear Regression
02 – Logistic Regression
03 – Decision Tree
04 – Segmentation, Market Basket Analytics, Framework to decode analytics case studies
05: Apply Functions in R
06: Aggregate and Table Functions
07: Data Manipulation In R
09: Advanced Graphs
10: Linear Regression, Classification, and Analysis
TOOLS AND SKILLS LEARNED
- Gain the Skill to Explore
- Solve Business Problems using Analytics Tools like R & Advanced Excel
Course Fee for Business Analytics with R at Henry Harvin Analytics Academy
- ₹15000/- for live online interactive sessions
- ₹13500/- for one-to-one sessions.
Why choose Henry Harvin?
If you are serious about doing a course in Business Analytics courses with R in Hyderabad then let me share the best option i.e. Henry Harvin Analytics Academy. Henry Harvin’s Business Analytics with R course is graded, number one by Trainings360.
This course is accepted by the IIMs and IITs along with BITS Pilani and many more recognized universities and colleges. Henry Harvin is the most reliable and by 150+ business firms.
Some of the other Business Analytics Courses with R Programming and others being offered by Henry Harvin Analytics Academy are as follows:
Make sure to visit the website of Henry Harvin Analytics Academy to know in detail about the Business Analytics Course with R (CBAP) and the detailed course curriculum.
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Business Analytics Course with R is Provided:
2. IIBA® Business Analytics Courses with R in Hyderabad- (The Knowledge Academy)
IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis™) has proved itself to be the industry leader in certifying students as skilled Business Analytics professionals.
This institution is committed to creating the best Business Analytics experts to sustain global standards.
- dedicated personnel work constantly to provide in-house training
- Ease and comfort of operating within their familiar surroundings.
- World wide presence – 490 plus locations and available in 221 countries.
- Online self-paced E-Learning.
- Live and Recorded videos are available.
- Fundamentals that assist in the individual assessment of one’s abilities.
Why choose IIBA® Business Analytics Course with R
- Greater confidence at work
- Early promotions
- Satisfaction at work
- High salary
Course Fee for Business Analytics Course with R at IIBA® Business Analysis Training –
- INR 24995/- interactive sessions
3. 360DigiTMG: Top Business Analytics Courses with R in Hyderabad
Business Analytics is the combination of various fields that incorporates Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Computer Programming. It gives the procedure for analyzing data to identify designs and to select valuable insights and prosper strategies.
R programming is in the top 5 programming languages of 2022. Business Analytics is the most preferred job as the world economy is driven by data. In addition to this , Big businesses, industries both products and services are looking for data scientists. Only Data analysts can bring meaning to the huge volumes of data.
- Training is given by industry experts
- One Capstone live project
- 40hrs of Practical training
- 40 hrs of classroom sessions
Course Fee for Business Analytics Courses with R at 360DigiTMG:
- INR 28000/-
4. ExcelR Raising Excellence – Business Analytics Courses with R in Hyderabad
ExcelR provides the Data Analytics course with R in Hyderabad. This is the trending and most needed course in the market today. In this course, all the topics right from Data Collection to Data deployment to the customer are taught. All the Statistical Analysis tools and skills are covered extensively in this course.
REASONS TO CHOOSE Business Analytics Course with R at Hyderabad
- ExcelR trained more than 40 plus colleges and institutions
- 100% Job placement
- ExcelR’s certification is recognized
- Blended learning model
- One to one sessions from various trainers
- Regular doubt clearing sessions
- EMI At Zero Interest Rate
- Experience in doing two real-life Capstone projects
- Knowledge of 50+ Assignments/Case studies to certify hands-on experience
- Entry to industry-specific webinars from domain experts
- E-learning recordings from the top corporate trainers
- Lifetime access to Business Analytics Full-Length Videos to learn at your pace
Fee for Business Analytics Courses with R at ExcelR Raising Excellence
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ₹ 39999
- SELF PACED LEARNING ₹ 15999
5. IMS Proschool – Business Analytics Course with R programming at Hyderabad
The need for business analytics exports grew by 400%, on the other hand, the supply could not match the present industry requirements as it grew by a meager 19%. No doubt, the future is associated with data science and Analytics and if you desire to be part of this growing industry, you must develop in the field of Business Analytics and its related courses.
Course Outcomes of Business Analytics Course with R programming
- Comprehending software tools like Python, R, SQL & Tableau
- 80 hrs Live online program handled by IT Industry Experts
- Present Industry Projects for practical involvement
- Combined certification from IMS Proschool and NSDC with voluntary certification from NSE Academy
Course Fee for Business Analytics Course with R at IMS Proschool
- Classroom – Rs. 50,000/-
- Live Online – Rs. 32,000/-
6. Coursera – Top 10 Business Analytics Course at Hyderabad
This course initiates students into the world of business analytics, apart from this, it shapes them towards the creative use of figures in the digital space. The aim is to supplement businesses and managers with the basics required to apply data analytics to real-world problems, which they face in their day-to-day lives. Students here will learn to adopt the best analytical tools for the unique requirements; segregate valid and reliable data; interpret, visualize and employ data in decision making for their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will get skilled in processing data using R and RStudio. Along with learning to associate between business principles and data analytics.
- Skills like Business Analytics, R Programming, R Studio are developed
- Subtitles are accessible in Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, English, Spanish
- Flexible Deadlines
- Certificate on Course Completion
COURSE FEE for Business Analytics Courses with R at Coursera
INR 4397/- per month
7. Gingerboard Academy – Business Analytics Courses with R in Hyderabad
Developing a program or enhancing day -to day functioning is crucial for all businesses. For this advanced Business Analytics is required to guide the format of the estimates for future conduct or events. So undoubtedly, our courses in Business and Data Analytics course with R in Hyderabad best suit the IT industry needs.
What do you learn?
- 360-degree summary of business analytics, Python, SQL, and R
What do you get from the Course?
- Mock exams and interviews.
- exposure to real-world projects
- Guidance for preparation of resume & interviews.
- 100% placement assistance.
- Certification after due completion of the course.
- Recorded sessions for the students you’ve missed out on classes.
- Employability skills
- Real-World project
- Free internship
COURSE FEE for Business Analytics Courses with R at Gingerboard Academy
INR 25000 TO 40000/-
8. intellipaat – Business Analytics Course with R
Indeed, Domain experts have created this Business Analytics course to support students to gain skills in time-series forecasting, Data visualization, and Data interpretation. This program gives practical insights to students under the experts’ guidance.
Highlights of the Course
- 109 Hrs Instructor-Led Training
- 114 Hrs Project & Exercises
- Mentor Support
- 56 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- Job Assistance
Benefits from doing the course
- Can get a Challenging job
- Career upliftment
- Secure jobs in different industries like Banking, Health Care, Education, and others
- Can deal with all types of data
COURSE FEE for Business Analytics with R at intellipaat
₹29,013 for 109 hrs
9. MindMajix – Business Analytics Courses with R in Hyderabad
The business Analytics certification course by Mindmajix creates a platform to join the world of Business data Analytics. Here, the instructors teach data gathering in the prescribed formats, how to create UML diagrams and validation of the given requirements. Furthermore, the course captures a quality foundation on the core concepts on the updated version. This enables learners to develop their skills to the present-day needs of the industry.
- 100% practical-oriented classes
- Latest version curriculum with covered
- 24×7 learner assistance
- includes resources/materials
- 100% practical-oriented classes
- Post-sales support by our community
COURSE FEE for Business Analytics Courses with R at MindMajix –
INR ₹ 10,400/-
The predictive business analytics program is intensive and it is purely met for determined individuals who can master the tools and techniques of data analysis and magnify their job profiles.
- Industry-relevant content
- Case-study deployed hands-on training
- Coaching by Subject Experts
- Analytics tools – ‘R’ Software, Excel
- Committed Discussion Forums
- After Course Engagement (ACE)
- 100 plus hrs program
- Makes them market-ready
COURSE FEE for Business Analytics Course with R at EduPristine
INR ₹20000/- to 30000/-
Types of business analytics
Different Kinds of Business Analytics are:
- Descriptive analytics – assists in differentiating the advantages and disadvantages which records the key performance indicators (KPI’s) to admit the current state of a business; It acquires insights from historical data escorted by communicating, illustration, and clustering. The most popular tangible product of descriptive analysis is a report rich with visual computative aids.
- Predictive analytics– which assists in analyzing the swift in data to evaluate the feasibility of future results. and It employs predictive shaping by executing statistical and machine learning.
- Prescriptive analytics – uses optimization and simulation to approve specific actions. Besides it depends on past conduct to produce directions for managing matching problems in the future.
- Diagnostic Analytics: It approves manpower with visual analytics that the client reverts to reasoning. It uses probability and likelihoods to understand why events may happen and engages the method of operating.
Role of a Business Analyst
One should know the purpose and responsibilities undergone by Business analytics.
Business analytics is a field which is accountable for filling the gap between information technology and the company dealing with Business Analytics to evaluate data processes. It is applied automation to statistical and data-driven analysis to generate actionable proposals. Business Analysts in this discipline focus on how to implement the inputs they procure from data. They influence requirements and deliver data-driven suggestions and disclose to policy-makers and stakeholders.
Trends in Business Analytics
Big data can be defined as the data which is massive, giant-sized with multiplex data sets, specifically arriving from new data sources. The data that holds huge variation appears in increasing volumes and with more capacity. More data means more potential inputs, but big volumes can be captivating.
The Internet of Things
IoT ( Internet of Things) is a massive network of related things and people – all of which gather and share data about the way they are deployed and about the environment over them. IoT-driven tools are available in millions, conveying real-time data to companies internationally and allowing confidential descriptions into the lives of customers throughout the world.
As the data expands, the possibility to differentiate it into smaller and finer portions authorizes companies to precisely define their “ultimate” customer and design funnels that guide them directly to the desired action. This granular segmentation is the influencing force behind victorious digital revolution initiatives.
AI analytics refers to a part of business intelligence (BI) in which software displays behaviors typically assigned to humans, such as acquiring knowledge and reasoning, in the process of data analysis. In application, this means AI automates the steps that humans would take to complete analysis comprehensively. AIs are implemented in all types of industries like banking, retail, healthcare, production, and education.
This belongs to machine learning which maximizes the supremacy of vast assessing power to control enormous data sets, identifying patterns and displaying predictive outcomes that were earlier out of the mind.
It allows machines to solve multiplex problems surprisingly when a data set is very manifold, unorganized, and inter-connected.
Data scientists with the help of deep-learning models are being upskilled and trained to deal with brains that have the computing power of millions of human minds. Future predictions can be assessed along with the timeline and patterns are sorted from the data.
What is R when you are doing a Business Analytics course with R programming ?
R is a programming language designed for statistical, mathematical computation along with data analysis, and machine learning. It assists in enumerating accurate data.
What is the advantage of learning Business Analytics with R?
Business analytics assembles a substantial capacity of data in a suitable manner, which can also be comfortably analyzed. This permits businesses to make honest decisions speedily. Business analytics aids businesses to reduce threats. Optimizing performances is the major role of business analytics. The application of this model aids in cost-cutting, quick decision making, gives clarity, and permits in preserving large amounts of data.
R is a statistical programming language developed by technologists that have open source libraries for statistics, machine learning, and data science. Furthermore it offers itself to business because of the profound of topic-specific packages and its communication infrastructure. However, R has a combination of programs extending to a wide range of concepts such as econometrics, finance, and time series. It also has the best tools for visualisation, reporting, and interactivity, which are crucial to the business as well as science. Due to this, R is suitable for scientists, engineers, and business professionals.
Business Analytics has emerged as an outstanding professional in this 21st century. Students related to the background of science, commerce, engineering, statistics, and mathematics can take up this course. The foundation of this course is Statistics that can be applied to current situations. The related terms to Business Analytics are Machine learning, Data Science, Data Mining, Business intelligence, and data analytical tools.
As the course has surfaced as a high-end career, you should select the promising institution to learn, get skilled, and be qualified for certification. While selecting a course, four things to be kept in mind i.e job assistance and placement, approachability, accessibility, and accreditation.
I wish this blog on Business Analytics with R course in Hyderabad has assisted you with your search for the institutions.
Data aggregation – Data collection, presentation, and summarisation
Data mining – finding patterns and correlations in large data sets.
Text mining – transforms the free text in documents and databases
Predictive analytics – making predictions about future outcomes
Evaluation – of performance, predict outcomes, and anomalies
Data visualization – graphical display of information and data.
You can become a Data Analyst, Management consultant, Big data specialist, Operations research analyst, and Market research analyst
You should have a university degree with a minimum score of 60% in Mathematics and Statistics. Graduate and Post-Graduate students (MBA/PGDM, Engineering, B.Com, BBA, BA) who desire to develop their career in Business Analytics.
Business analytics will assist you and your business in decision making and clarify why actions are occurring or what errors you made in the past and the suggestive steps to be taken to rectify them.
After completion of this course, you will attain skills to conduct business and the ability to communicate confidently with your clients and stakeholders.